Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey And Also Flying Dog Brewery Release ‘The Osopher NFT Bundle’ – Brewbound.com
After offering out their last minimal version item partnership in an issue of days, Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey as well as Flying Dog Brewery have actually partnered once more to produce an unique ultra-premium collection set, “The Osopher NFT Bundle.” This restricted version collection notes the very first time Stranahan’s and also Flying Dog will certainly market their corresponding “The Osopher” minimal version items as a collection to a nationwide target market. On Thursday, November 10, 2022, scotch and also beer followers alike can buy the collection solely on SpiritsNetwork.com. 10 percent of the earnings will certainly be given away to the First Responders Foundation.
Twenty-three collection sets will certainly be offered for $230 as well as consist of the following:
- One container of The Osopher from Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey
- One container of The Osopher from Flying Dog Brewery
- One carryall with art work by Ralph Steadman
- An electronic NFT art work by The Osopher’s partnership container developer, worldwide popular musician, as well as good friend of George Stranahan, Ralph Steadman
One extra “The Osopher NFT Bundle” collection set consists of:
- An invaluable authorized restricted version print variation of the NFT art work from Ralph Steadman
- Both The Osopher expressions
- Ralph Steadman shopping bag
- Ralph Steadman electronic NFT art work
In August 2022, Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey and also Flying Dog Brewery introduced their very first joint minimal version item launch partnership, “The Osopher Project,” to commemorate their common background as well as celebrate their owner George Stranahan. The limited-edition scotch offered out in 72 hrs, with individuals aligning beyond the Stranahan’s distillery in Denver, Colorado, starting at twelve o’clock at night on launch day. The limited-edition Flying Dog beer likewise quickly marketed out at certain Maryland merchants. Both Stranahan’s and also Flying Dog are delighted to bring their collaboration to the following degree on a nationwide range– a growth really committed to their committed followers.
About “The Osopher Project”
Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey and also Flying Dog Brewery have a common link, background, and also owner; nevertheless, The Osopher Project, released in the summer season of 2022, noted the initial joint item launch for both firms. This cooperation commemorates the junction of George Stranahan’s success as a distiller as well as maker. The resulting beer as well as scotch is a real testimony to the art, scientific research, as well as imagination on which George developed both business. The Osopher talks to the suggestion that you can go after anything if you’re simply insane sufficient to attempt it.
The Osopher Single Malt Whiskey
Stranahan’s “The Osopher” is the earliest scotch the distillery has ever before bottled. It remains real to George Stranahan’s enthusiasm for imagination and also Stranahan’s dedication to introducing American Single Malt Whiskey. It begins its trip old for 11 years at the distillery prior to being developed for one more 4 months in barrels utilized to age Flying Dog’s Road Dog Porter. The taste account includes the following:
- Nose: Coffee cake. Roasty malt join toffee as well as barrel char
- Palate: Dark delicious chocolate sugar, sherried-soaked plums, and also a dashboard of aged jumps
- Finish: Bread dessert and also barley red wine mood to a completely dry surface
The Osopher Imperial Road Dog Porter
The limited-edition Flying Dog beer developed for The Osopher Project is a royal variation of Road Dog Porter, a very early production by the brewery. Roadway Dog was just one of the very first beers to be covered in initial art work by worldwide distinguished musician Ralph Steadman; a variation of this tag was made use of to develop The Osophers for both brand names along with the NFT. Traveling Dog’s royal Road Dog Porter was matured in 10- year-old Stranahan’s Whiskey barrels prior to being bottled. The outcomes are:
- Aroma: Dark delicious chocolate as well as sugar controls the scent, complied with by chocolate butter as well as maple that do with light notes of nutty vanilla.
- Palate: A creamy smooth surge of delicious chocolate, vanilla lotion, toasted