New Hampshire Motor Speedway Launches First NFT Collection – Speedway Digest
New Hampshire Motor Speedway’s (NHMS) initially venture right into the globe of NFTs is currently offered at RaceDayNFT.com, beginning New England’s only NASCAR weekend break.
Fans can buy NHMS-themed NFTs by means of RaceDayNFT.com, Speedway Motorsports’ initial electronic market for race followers. An NFT (non-fungible token) is an electronic collectible, such as a picture or video clip, that is formally qualified and also videotaped on the blockchain to show evidence of possession.
NHMS’s complete 2022 collection on RaceDayNFT.com consists of the complying with arranged decreases:
- Monday, July 11 (Today): 250 Ambetter 301 race pin NFTs for $5 each
- Wednesday, July 13: 100 Speedway Children’s Charities symbols for $50 each with earnings profiting the New Hampshire Chapter of Speedway Children’s Charities
- Thursday, July 14: 250 Ambetter 301 digital diecast NFTs for $10 each
- Sunday, July 17: Commemorative Ambetter 301 ticket NFTs
- Available absolutely free to all Ambetter 301 ticketholders
- 250 readily available to the public for $5 each
” We’re thrilled to supply these brand-new electronic antiques for the very first time to every race follower that commemorates NASCAR’s only check out to New England right here at ‘The Magic Mile,'” stated New Hampshire Motor Speedway Executive Vice President and also General Manager David McGrath. “Speedway Motorsports has actually led the cost on developing the initial motorsports NFT market, as well as we expect sharing our initial collection of NFTs today ahead of Sunday’s Ambetter 301.”
In collaboration with GigLabs, Speedway Motorsports developed RaceDayNFT.com, the