Naver As Well As LINE Launch NFT System For K-Pop Followers – Forkast News
South Korea-based net titan Naver Corp. released its non-fungible token (NFT) system, NOW.Drops, with LINE NEXT on Wednesday. The system will certainly allow K-pop songs followers develop tailored NFTs.
See associated write-up: Naver’s Zepeto metaverse begins blockchain effort with Solana
- NOW.Drops enables customers to mint NFTs of their favored music acts that they chop out of the unique web content on NOW., Naver’s real-time sound as well as video clip streaming solution that includes South Korean musicians.
- To mint as well as conserve the unique clips of their preferred acts, individuals require to buy “crystals” which can additionally be made use of to buy various other NFTs on the system.
- NOW.Drops can be accessed via LINE’s e-wallet DOSI, which individuals can log right into by means of social networks accounts as well as pay.
- At the launch, K-pop woman team NMIXX held a special resurgence display on NOW. as well as an NFT airdrop occasion on the freshly opened up system.
- LINE NEXT is the NFT subsidiary of Tokyo-based mobile application titan LINE Corporation, which is had by Naver and also the Softbank Group.
- HYBE Co., Ltd., which handles K-pop’s BTS, is additionally establishing a U.S.-based songs NFT system with Dunamu, the driver of South Korea’s crypto exchange Upbit.
See relevant post: Should K-pop’s BTS obtain hand down army responsibility? Metaverse court still out
register for our e-newsletter
Get the most effective of Forkast supplied to your inbox daily