Crypto.com, K-Pop Firm Fantagio Get In Joint NFT Endeavor – Forkast News
South Korean enjoyment firm Fantagio introduced Wednesday a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with electronic possession system Crypto.com to seek non-fungible token (NFT) jobs, according to regional records.
See associated write-up: Dunamu’s NFT endeavor with BTS’s HYBE to release solutions later on this year
- KOSDAQ-listed Fantagio takes care of K-pop idolizer teams such as ASTRO as well as Weki Meki, along with South Korean stars consisting of Cha Eun-woo as well as Ong Seong-woo.
- Fantagio’s news contributes to an expanding listing of K-pop firms partnering with electronic possession business for increasing companies right into the Web 3.0 room.
- K-pop megagroup BTS’s firm HYBE is collaborating with Dunamu, driver of Upbit exchange, to release an NFT joint endeavor later on this year.
- Crypto.com runs an international electronic property exchange with around US$397 million well worth of purchases in the last 24 hrs at the time of magazine, according to CoinMarketCap.
- The electronic property system has various collaborations with sporting activities as well as amusement residential properties, consisting of the Aston Martin F1 Team, UFC, Snoop Dogg as well as Boy George.
See associated short article: K-pop visit to the metaverse strung by idolizers’ inconsistencies, lack of ability to scenic tour
sign up for our e-newsletter
Get the most effective of Forkast supplied to your inbox daily